Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 8: Top 10 TV show or TV Show Chars of All Time

A post before going back to the lodging house!

I've watched a lot of tv series. Some I followed till the end (Friends, Will & Grace, Seinfeld), some I just left in the middle because of the uninteresting story (Brothers and Sisters, The O.C.) or insufficient funds (there're too many :P)

To pick just 10 favorite tv character will probably be hard, because I believe I don't favorite that many. But why don't I try instead of yapping now.

1. Jack McFarland. Because of him, I almost wished I was a jiggly gay guy :D
2. Karen Walker. She's maybe practically the other side of anyone of us that we hide in order to survive in society :)
3. Yuan Xiang Qin. I probably would never the get the feeling of crushing on the same person steadily for 7 years, and then after years of ignoring you, he finally proposed. It is amazing what she does. And she is so lucky to have Zhi Shu and vice versa.
4. Blair Waldorf. I love her clothes, I love the way she talks, I love how she has her own way to show affection to her friends, I love the way Chuck loves her, I love the way she puts on revenge.
5. Patrick Jane. I really wish he was real. But I do believe there are people like him amongst us, but will they ever be as cute as he is? Unyu unyu.

I want to stop at number five as I can't think of anyone else to be my favorite character. But it's a challenge, so I can't and don't wanna lose to this stupid, silly challenge.

6. Debra Morgan. Yeah, Dex's lil sister. I love the way she swears. Haha.
7. Cosmo Kramer. He seems like the perfect everyday Jakartan unemployed man.
8. Peter Petrelli. Basically, just because he's hot :9
9. Gumiho! She tells the truth, and she always say and do things that seems to be the perfect analogy to everything. And she isn't afraid of anything (of course, she's a nine-tailed fox, the only thing she should be afraid of is a ten-tailed fox), unless it's losing the people she loves.
10. Chandler Bing. Adorkable with dry sense of humour. I could just marry him right now.

Day 8 done! See you on day 9! Godspeed.

No comments: