Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Thanksgiving Speech

It's almost year-end, and I can't believe all the stuff I've been through this year. Lost my laptop due to my brother's house robbery. My friend's cellphone got nicked when I was borrowing it. Got elected as the head of Ikatan Mahasiswa Sinologi. Meeting new wonderful people from Teater UI and got involved in their big play "Perempuan Pilihan Dewa." Welcoming our new family, Sastra Cina 2011.

And last but not least..had my major won the title of Juara Umum Festival Budaya UI 2011! A total woohoo experience for me and my family of Sastra Cina. There's been a lot of ups and downs this year.

I already have a family, but now it feels like I have a lot of families! I can never be thankful enough to God for sending all these wonderful people to me. Godspeed! <3

The music team in Perempuan Pilihan Dewa

Juara Umum Festival Budaya UI 2011!

No comments: