Monday, March 12, 2012

I

I talk shit about people. I have issues. I share my life to almost anyone because I want them to do the same. I'm not always happy for my friends' happiness, but one thing for sure is that I'll never ruin their moments. I support my friends with action, not words. I don't give out words of consolation when you're in trouble. I'll sit with you for hours instead and tolerate your stories. I am nosy because I care. I'm not perfect, nobody does, but I know people who are close to it. I worry about you too much and it hurts not because you don't worry back, but because you don't believe it. I may not always tell you what I think or feel, but I would never fake them.

And this affection I have for you, it's okay if you don't believe it or if you don't need it, but it's there. And it's real. So, just let it sit here. For a while.

Godspeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kyaaaaa,, that's so cute talk mbae ginuk ginuk,,,

i always believe in you kok, and always feel happy if you got around me somehow .....

:D :D

sheila said...

beauty