Thursday, November 22, 2012

With You

With you, I always feel like I was never enough
I always question myself more than I supposed to
I always feel like my life is hanging on by a thread
I always wonder why does love have to be this complicated

With you, I was scared of myself
I was scared of all the decisions I make
I was scared of every little simple steps I take
I was never able to see things clearly

With you, I felt so fragile and small
I felt like a trash ready to be burned away anytime
I felt like a little girl on a seesaw
I felt like there's no certainty in life

But still..I thank Him for having put you in my life
With you, I realize that the world isn't exactly as I thought it was
I realize just how much stronger I could be
I realize just how much people care about me

So..thank you, You. Yes, You. :)
Godspeed.

-Happy Thanksgiving 2012-

No comments: