Saturday, February 28, 2009

Barong

So, at college, I got this new nickname, Barong. Yea like that Chinese attraction doll, Barongsai.
I don't know what they call Barongsai in English. So here's the pic of 7 little cute barongsais.
Cute right? Hahaha. Yea so this thing is what I named after. My friend Imee gave the nick. She is a jerk.
Actually it's not a big deal for me, but even my friend's parents call me Barong. Her name is Tania and when I slept over at her house for the first time, she introduced me as BARONG. And ever since her incredibly nice parents, both father and mother, call me BARONG. It sounds really funny when they say it. Like today, I am sleeping over at her house, and when I just woke up, "Loh Barong udah bangun? Tidur lagi Barong". And last night when I said hi to her dad, her dad replied "Hi Barong =)". Really if I come to think of it again, it's really funny. Hahah. Yea don't laugh if you don't wanna. Godspeed.

1 comment:

vjosch said...

Yeah gpp tau Barong is a cute nickname hehe