Saturday, December 6, 2008

Facts

Okay..so i guess the dark and twisty days are over. maybe. or maybe not. i dont know. i dont care. it’s time for bright and shiny. oh my goat. i’m totally turning into meredith grey. here are facts about me.

1. i love myself. and i hate people who make or trying to make me not to. like sayin, "dont do this..dont do that.." hell i dont care. it’s me. love it or leave it.

2. i love guys who wear fitted t’s. fitted. not tight, not loose..fitted. really it kinda drives me crazy.

3. i love doughnuts. burgers, sandwiches. basically, carbs. i’m a carb person. it’s the only thing that’ll make me full.

4. i’m not good with strangers. not that kinda person. strangers hate me. i hate em.

5. i love grey’s anatomy. maybe cos i feel like i can relate to the girls. i can get all whiny and drama queen like meredith, self-sacrificin for the people i love like izzie, and sometimes bitter and proud like cristina. i’m them.

6. i love clubs. not that i go clubbin a lot. twice, and the first time i barely made it pass midnight. but it’s just the thing with dark, smokey room full of dancing people that makes me feel happy. that moment, when i dance to the beat, i’m a stranger. i’m a stranger who looks prettier in the dark and nobody knows me and that’s kinda cool. that makes me feel cool. dont you like feelin cool?

7. i am always honest to myself. cos you cant always be honest to other people, so you gotta always be honest to yourself. i swear it’s the only way and the best way to keep you sane.

8. i love kids. ONLY when they’re nice. when they start to act all spoil and being a smartass, i just want them to get out of my face.

9. deep down inside, i’m an emo. and really, when i say deep down inside, it’s really DEEP DOWN inside. don’t fish it out. you won’t like me when i’m emo.

10. i have a lack of letting go and forgiving, so don’t blame me if i hate you. i hate you for a reason. a real one.

No comments: