Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Twilight Is Rising...and..Setting

Hello...
I'm trying to use the right spelling, checking, and whatever in this blog from now on [except grammar, I can't guarantee you anything about this haha] so..enjoy

I just watched Twilight [yea yea..enough with the screaming ladies...*roll eyes*]
I gotta admit a few things

1. I wanna scream "Edward! Edward!!" crazily and disgustingly like a freaking high school teenager
2. My expectations for boys just went from here *down* to here *up*. Normal men [non-vampires] just seem so boring now =P
3. Although I know that man like Edward Cullen is just a fictional character [i freakin don't believe in vampires] but ..but..but.. yeah I'd be a vampire in a second if it was a vampire like Edward who had a crush on me.

And let me add some quotes from the book to make you drool more...

"Before you Bella my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars - points of light and reason. .... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliance, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no reason for anything."-Edward Cullen-

"I promise to love you forever--every single day of forever.
-Edward Cullen"

"The talking came earlier." I groaned. "What did you hear?" His gold eyes grew very soft. "You said you loved me." "You knew that already," I reminded him, ducking my head. "It was nice to hear, just the same." I hid my face against his shoulder. "I love you," I whispered. "You are my life now," he answered simply."

"Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you.
I'd been broken beyond repair."

"But if you bring her back damaged again-and I don't care who's fault it is; I don't care if she merely trips, of if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head - if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand now mongrel?"

"Edward: 'Tell me what you are really thinking.'
Bella: 'I always tell you what I am thinking.'
'You edit.' He accused.
"Not very much."
"Enough to drive me insane."

Of course he can be this romantic, he was born in 1910s! hahaha
Basically I think Edward falls in love with Bella because her mysteriousity. He can't read her mind at all. Isn't that romantic..awwww *batting eyelashes*

And all of these things just seem to be ruined because I know the-girl-who-made-him-broke-my-heart is a huge fan of the series... Now I'm being put off by all of it. Seems shallow huh?
But I bet some of you, if you were in my position would feel the same way.
Because everytime I think of Twilight, The Cullens and all, all that comes afterwards was the sight of him holding hands with her..

No comments: