Sunday, October 11, 2009

In the end of a cranky week like this

Call me a bitch. Yes indeed, I am. I talk about people, whether it's a compliment or an insult, directly or indirectly, I say what I think is right.
Rule one, if in the end it turns out I was wrong, I'd apologize and go in peace. But if I'm right....there ain't no way I'm giving up on it.
Rule two, I don't care if the person I talk about is somehow in others' opinion, whether slightly or much more, better than me, I'd still talk about her/him. And you could only get that DILLIGAF look from me. You're entitled to your opinion and so am I. And if you try to infiltrate me with your stupid rasionalisation on what you believe is right, while I know it's wrong, Imma ignore you cause arguing with a fool makes it two.
Now you get what I mean when I said "call me a bitch" right? Yea. Godspeed.

No comments: