Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Lost Souls

Amazing how a love story could have a wonderful effect and the most long lasting perhaps to me, than any sermons or proverbs would have. Just thought I'd share the link with you here. Geez, I cried the whole way.

The man is just someone who is too good to be true. You will all wonder why a guy so good gotta leave so soon? Imma take a raincheck on answering that one. It's been a mystery to me since 2004, since I watched right in front of my own face a good guy passed away so quickly and peacefully.

It all came clear. The ticket to heaven can't be bought, it is GIVEN. All the lost souls, all the souls we've mourned, He summoned them for a reason: He just gave them the ticket. They have deserved it.

We all have purposes. Some have figured it all out, some haven't. But He has hinted the way for us to live, LOVE. Hate belongs to demons only. I know it's hard not to hate, I hate, often times. But isn't the way to something good is always the hardest? Live your best. Never think about tomorrow, cause everything will fall into place, one thing after another. Everything will be beautiful at His time, not yours. Don't force it. Godspeed.

No comments: