Saturday, January 30, 2010

SYTYCD!

We've all have our moments of this and that..for me it was 90's pop dance, Meteor Garden, Grey's Anatomy, Korean wave, and then..So You Think You Can Dance. I've heard about the show before but never really see it for myself until I went on a vacation to Puncak with my major mates this early January. It was a rerun of season 4on AXN. Then when I got home, I watched the rerun of season 5 on SET.

The show wowed me on so many levels. There are so many dance styles performed: Paso Doble, Cha cha, Samba, Salsa, Pop Jazz, Contemporary, Hip-hop, etc. And these contestants! Wow! They're very young, just around my age! But no wonder, most of them have received dance educations so early, before they were even 5 -__- yeah I can never compete with that, as if. Hahaha.

I really like it when they do Cha cha, Salsa, Samba, and those Latin dances. Quoting Antonio Banderas from Take The Lead, these dances are like making love on the dancefloor. H-O-T!

Kathryn and Ryan from season 6 Cha Cha


Top 16 from season 5 Hip hop Salsa

No comments: