Friday, January 8, 2010

You ain't gonna live properly until..

You watch these shows dudes... Check em out.
The pilot was totally a hook. You would crave for more Jack and Karen. You will despise Will and Grace, but can't help to envy their friendship. Sean Hayes and Megan Mullaly are totally the star of the show. They are way funnier than Jack and Grace themselves. I can't stop imitating them for months after finished the complete 8 season. (or was it 9?)
My fave: Totally Karen and Jack. Their scenes never fail to amuse me. Even after watching it for the God-knows-how-many-times.

Never underestimate the power of good ol' dose of good ol' fashioned vampire! It will keep you all night long! Woohoo!
My fave: Absolutely the most definite gentleman of all gentlemen, Bill Compton. Bite me Bill. I'm a fangbanger for you. Nyahahha.
Patrick Jane knows everything. Patrick Jane can play you, but you can never play him. Patrick Jane knows you. Patrick Jane is The Mentalist. He is Sherlock Holmes minus the muscles and martial arts skills. You gonna love him to bits.

My fave: Obvious enough. And the handsome, swooningly handsome, Agent Cho.

She is not that pretty. And she is not that tall either. But she's willing to do sex scenes and bang! She's famous. Hahaha. I love the tv series! It taught me *coughs* things my parents would never ever teach me. They taught me about how Manhattaners socialize, and other stuff as well. I haven't watch the movie fully, but the first 15 minutes can kiss my ass and send itself to hell! Talkin about boooooooorrriiinnnggg! Thank G, I didn't watch it in theatre, or I either fell asleep or sent my butt out of the establishment soon. I recommend you who haven't watch the series to save your sorry ass and go watch now!

My fave: I don't really have a favourite with this one..but Carrie Bradshaw, grow a brain cell please. Or at least, got struck by a rushing train please. You're not that desirable girl. Stop acting like you're so fun and all.
You gotta endure the pilot, even I couldn't save the first 10 minutes, and change the dvd right away. But once you endure and go through the pilot safely, you'd be gifted by 9 brilliant seasons! I'm feeling you, Larry David. I am so curbing my enthusiasm.

My fave: They're all my favourites! They're all excruciating but lovable at the same time. They're all stupid, jokers, and that's what make the loyal audience always crave for more.

Smart people have the right to be bitches. That's what I learned from the show. They're all annoying, but they're life savers, literally. Most infinitely, they're humans. They do mistake. Some do more than the others. They're no God. This is a love and life lessons from those who are dealing with the dead. A unisex drama that'd make you cry in every episode. Well, I don't *coughs*.
My fave: Totally Addison Montgomery. Too bad she left on season 2. That leaves me with Mark Sloan. Meredith Grey? She could just go drown herself to death for all I care.
I don't get it why some people just could not like the series. It's heartwarming! And the silly characters... Gosh, I wish I was on the show.
My fave: Chandler!!

A show loaded with eye candies. The characters are all heroic-ish, it's a little bit dramatic in a feel-good way for me. About small town people who are just trying to survive in a society that worship high school football just a little bit toooo much. And I LOVE it! To bits.
My favourite: I really can't pick one. They're all cool! Reminds me of the cool high school times I'd never have...
My favourite vigilante. A must watch. Enough said. Love the soundtracks. Very Dexter-y.

Tina Fey is so the America's New Sweetheart. I doubt anyone could hate her. She has this sexy librarian thing going on. And she's witty as hell. I fall for her the first time I watched Mean Girls. And the second time. And the third time. And now 30 Rock. And Alec Baldwin is just perfect for the role of the weird businessman! Love the show, love Tina Fey!
My fave: Kenneth Parcell. Seriously, he is hilarious. The geek who 'lives for television.' My favourite quote of him: "Momma, you carried me for nine months, let me carry you now." Scvhiiiitttttz! Talkin about real momma's boy here!

No comments: