Sunday, August 15, 2010

Into The White Night


Ever since I heard about this movie, I can't hardly wait for this movie to come out at mysoju.com already. It is based on popular Japanese mystery writer Keigo Higashino's story "Byakuyako," published first in Shueisha magazine from 1977-1979. It was then compiled into a best selling novel.

And now that I've watched it, I gotta give a standing ovation for Son Ye Jin. It is already a sin to be that goddess-like beautiful, and now this?? The movie was so intense, I felt like I had to get away from the screen once in a time. It is not the story, it is the characters that are all very well played by the actors.
Or I don't know, maybe it's because I've seen Son Ye Jin did several totally different characters, and they were all impressive. Innocent and in love (A Moment To Remember), a past and present adolescence (The Classic), a too carefree housewife (My Wife Got Married), and this broken-inside woman (White Night). I fell in love with them all.

She is one of my girl crush, amongs with Park Si Yeon. And After School. (;P) I recommend all Ye Jin's fans to watch this movie. And non-fans to watch it too, because you will be a fan after you watch this. And not too mention the hot bed scenes. Hahaha. Go Soo is such an eye candy.

Godspeed.

2 comments:

Mellisa Anggiarti S.W said...

Nyi, udah nonton my wife got married belum?
sumpah itu film bokep! top!

Bernardine Stefani said...

Hee..udah dong..kan aku uda bilang di post ini gimana sih kamu -__-