Thursday, August 19, 2010

Black Gold Red Blood

This is a dialogue from The Mentalist season 2 episode 6, Black Gold Red Blood, between Patrick Jane and an inmate. A quite flicked scene if I might say..So in every prison there's always this shot-caller inmate, the one that other inmates follow around or obey, right? Jane met one when he got in jail for eavesdropping on a fellow agent. This inmate is the typical tough-looking guy that lives off by scaring people off. As usual Jane played around and got on Inmate nerves.

Inmate: I don't think I like you much.
Jane:
If you stop seeing the world in terms of what you like and what you dislike and saw things for what they truly are in themselves, you would find a great deal more peace in your life and I can help you with that if you want.
Inmate: I, uh... *lost for words* (Me: Owned! Haha!)
Jane: Think about it. Where's the phone in here? I need to make a call.
Inmate: Over there.

First of all, it's amazing how this show can twist such a scene. You should see the expression on the inmate's face after Jane's little speech! Ha! Cracked me up even the second time. And secondly, can Simon Baker be anymore adorable?? I find him more mischiveous and witty in season 2. He's not actually my type of bule, but this Patrick Jane charisma he's portraying? Just super cute like a bite-size Snickers!
Lastly, the quote is applied to pretty much everybody, and it is very much true so I really feel like I should enlarged it.

Can I put you in my pocket please, Sir?

Janespeed :)

No comments: