Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Crap

I could make you a poem
I would make you a poem
By then I will be exposed
I will be naked under the spotlight
There's nothing left for me to hide
You'll see me and I'm afraid

Under the exposure I'll fall
Under the exposure I'll fall
I'll fall under your charm
And there's nothing else I could do
And I don't know what you could do

Wait wait wait a little bit longer
I'll let myself linger
In you deeper and deeper
And I will be a believer
Cause this is getting better and better

1 comment:

Sok misterius ah..nyahaha said...

Actually..this' a good one..
Hehe
Remind me..still owe u a poem dont i?hahaha
Sumday, girl..
Ps.john legend evolver cross the line.like the lyrics very much.he2 and watchin natalie portman in mr.magorium's emporium..i do agree..she's quite cute..yeaah