Thursday, August 13, 2009

Come One Come All

Not so title-related post. I just miss My Chemical Romance. Haha. Yeah I miss those make-up waring emo-screaming boys. At least they can wear makeup and still look like a man. I hate wearing makeup. Besides from the fact that wearing makeup covers up some good ol pimple scars of mine, but still, I often end up lookin like a freakin drag queen instead of a gorgeous beauty queen. With my strong hard lips line, thick wormy eyebrows, mushroomy nose, it's not easy to have a good woman look after applyin makeup. It's not something that should be expected either hahahaha. So I'm pretty sure last sunday, on my brother's wedding, I'd ended up lookin like an old transgender hag on most of the picture taken that day. Hahaha. Okay enough with the bitching and moaning.

So what is up around these days huh folks?? Let's see..
JW Marriot and Ritz Carlton got bombed and turned out it wasn't Noordin M Top all along inside that little house in Temanggung, it was Ibrahim instead...

Marshanda uploaded some pretty mentally sick videos on her youtube account and erased em a few hours later....Impulsive cowardly act Marsh, didn't say it'll do good for your career, but hell your parents still have tons of money anyway huh. After all Paris Hilton got famous for makin a sex video, why can't you be so too for makin videos of you on a high? You don't exactly need special talent on those specialties. Even a 5 year old can do as good as you do.

Mbah Surip died. Folowed by the person who arranged his funeral, WS Rendra. And there they went all the "Tak Gendong" jokes scattered round on facebook, twitter, msn, etc.

Bella Cullen carried the blood and flesh of Edward Cullen and died in the delivery process. Edward changed her and they all live happily ever after with their cute baby girl Renesmee. And not to mention future son-in-law Jacob Black. Yeah sorry, I'm officially a Twilighters now. Breaking Dawn is just so cool, I was reading half the book 4 hours nonstop to find out what happens next with The Volturi and all.

What else what else? Geez I just realized that I really really have to decrease internet-related activities for a while and start watching some tv for God's sake. I found out about all of those stuff above from the internet (Even I couldn't help but to google the summary of Breaking Dawn first before finished off the book). Not like it's a bad thing, finding out stuffs from the internet, but I've barely watch or see the "real" news, you know, real news about people and stuff happening all around the world, world peace, third world war and all. It would be a good start to watch some headline news instead of dancing Korean videos on youtube. Yea you can see the big "L" right there, written all on my forehead. Godspeed.

No comments: