Tuesday, September 7, 2010

25 Days Challenge: Day 1

Five most important/memorable memories (not necessarily in that order)

1. October 10th 2007. Thanks for what might have and might have not been :)

2. December 30th 2004. It was the most painful day of my life. I can never forget that day. I still remember the order perfectly and my dad’s last expression will haunt me for the rest of my life. I love him more than words could say and I can’t wait to see him again.

3. The day I got accepted at UI. It was like a dream come true. And now that I’ve come to experienced life as a student there, those moments will totally be unforgettable. I’ve met such amazing people, and loving every second I’ve spent, and will be spending with them.

4. An encounter with a pervert angkot driver when I was in 8th grade. Man, how I wish to kill him, I would kill him right away if I see him. That, if I still can recall his face. I wish him thousands of bad luck!

5. August 28th 2010. The first day I stepped my feet on Doha. So far, I haven’t got anywhere much, but these days will totally be memorable. The city and the people gei wo likai le shenke de yinxiang :)

No comments: