Saturday, September 11, 2010

25 Days Challenge: Day 4

Ten favorite movies (not necessarily in this order)

I gotta say, this quite difficult..I’ve got too much favorite movies, I can’t pick out just ten! But you know, since this is a ‘challenge’ so I guess I can slim it out to just ten all time favorites..

1. Definitely, Maybe. I looove the story to the point that I wish I’m April.

2. P.S. I Love You. The best romantic feel-good movie ever!

3. Walk The Line. I don’t really know why I really like this movie though..I’ve watched it over for like 20 times..Maybe it’s the cute southern accent. Maybe it’s the soundtrack. IDK..I just really adore this movie.

4. Hellboy. He is like my personal heroine. I know, I know..some other people maybe would’ve picked Iron Man as their fav superhero..or Batman or Spiderman or Superman or whatever..but me, I’m Hellboy’s girl forever. I guess that’d make me Hellgirl then. Haha.

5. Chicago. This is probably the best musical movie I’ve seen, if not ever.

6. Up. Cried like a baby, laughed like a toddler. Memorable and sweet, it is totally my number 1 favorite cartoon movie.

7. Bring It On. Cheesy? Naahh..you gotta admit it is actually a decent cheerleading movie, probably the best so far.

8. Mean Girls. Tina Fey. Enough said.

9. Twilight. Ha! No matter what people said about it, I still love it and thinks it’s the best out of the three establishments. It was kinda Ada Apa Dengan Cinta-ish if I might say, brings out the high school memories in you. Still waiting for Breaking Dawn though.

10. Knocked Up. Katherine Heigl, my twin sister. Enough said.

See, even though I watch a lot of movies from all kinds of genres, my favorites are actually the light-hearted ones. I mean, sure I like James Bond or Jason Bourne, but I wouldn’t actually bother much to watch those movies twice or more. I think you can categorize a movie as your favorite if you can see it for more than three times and still can’t get enough. And that’s what I feel about these ten movies. Makes sense enough? Enough! Hahaha. Godspeed.

No comments: