Thursday, September 9, 2010

25 Days Challenge: Day 2

Ten random facts about myself

1. I have a huge girl crush on Shin Minah.

2. I really don’t get people who doesn’t like Friends. I mean, the show is like bubbly and funny! Who wouldn’t love it? I, like, have watched the whole ten seasons three times! …O wait, wow, I had a LOT of spare times, had I not.

3. I actually love my noodles and pizzas lukewarm. Sizzling hot is just overrated. When a pizza’s lukewarm, you can actually taste the dough better, and the cheese tastes way chewier. And so are noodles. The spices taste deeper when it’s lukewarm than when it’s hot.

4. I hate shopping for clothes. It’s the most boring activity. I’d rather eat….(mmyeaaa riiiiggghhttt…*smirk*)

5. This is one thing I just realised when I started teaching..I actually love kids..only if they’re pretty. Ha.

6. I have a morbid interest on spirits and ghosts.

7. I love everything about Korea.

8. I have a really awkward sense of humour. Enough to drive people away.

9. I am not complicated. Complicated is overrated. It’s just for people who don’t know what they want and don’t know their trueselves.

10. I believe in ‘a love that will last’ too much, sometimes it’s tiresome. Ha.

Godspeed.

No comments: