Sunday, September 12, 2010

25 Days Challenge: Day 5

Top 10 favourite songs of all time (not in particular order)

These 10 have proven by time that they’ll always be the songs I would never get bored to listen to

1. Sara Bareilles - Gravity. Also youtube this: Kayla Kupono Addiction. Amazing routine from SYTYCD that made me fall in love with the song.

2. Adele - Someone Like You

3. Katie Thompson - It Doesn’t Hurt. Worth youtube for: Tara Jean Vincent Contemporary.

4. Yesung - It Has To Be You

5. Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

6. Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes.

7. 2NE1 - Ugly

8. D’Cinnamons - Ku Yakin Cinta

9. Sasina - Lagu Cinta

10. Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star

Ugh it was so hard to pick just ten! I had to actually open my music folder to choose! This list pretty much describes me, a little bit indecisive with a little bit of edge. Ha. Godspeed.

No comments: