Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yes Minwoo

Due to this ridiculously a lot of spare time I got, Ive been watching Korean drama via mysoju. Playful Kiss, I Am Legend, and...My Girlfriend is A Gumiho. I think Lee Seung Gi is totally outshined by his two casts, No Minwoo and Shin Minah. When did No Minwoo get so crazily handsome?? I mean before in his TRAX and Pasta days, I always think he's too girly for a man, but believe me, you'll love him in Gumiho. He's not No Minwoo there, he's YES Minwoo! Hahaha. And I didn't remember Shin Minah to be so out-of-the-world beautiful either. I mean, it's like sunlight comes out of her eyes everytime she talks and smiles! Okay, oversaid it, but seriously, see it for yourself and you'd know what I mean.

Anyway, here's one of my favorite scene. I'm hooked.

Minwoospeed!

No comments: