Saturday, September 4, 2010

Doha Day 8

- Kpop is my biggest guilty pleasure. You know how Quil in Twilight imprint on that little girl and ever since doesn't see other girls' faces no more? That's how I'm like with Kpop. It's like other kinds of music doesn't sound interesting to my ear anymore. Seriously. I think Kpop is the best. You'll never get tired listening to Run Devil Run or Ah! over and over again. Well, at least I don't. Then why is it a guilty pleasure to me? Well, as much as I love listening to Kpop, I sometimes still get embarassed when people catch me listening to 2NE1 or SNSD or else. Well, CERTAIN people actually. Hehe. I also find it funny that I'm more attracted to the female idols than the male idols. I think they're much cooler and more attractive on screen. Who's with me?

- Sometimes I really can't stand my mother's humour. It's very dry and slapstick-y sometimes. It's like when we were waiting for the traffic light in Qatar, she suddenly said "How come there's no Kopaja and Mikrolet here?" And I was like "Uuugghh, you think??," but not out loud of course. She can get so jayus sometimes it's irritating. Oh, and she also likes to mock others physique, no, not their makeups, or the way they dress, but their BODY SHAPE. She can be so condescending and mean sometimes, it's really really bugging me. You know why? Cause I'm afraid I might turn into her. Oh, God forbid.

- I actually never envy other people's faces, I just envy their body. I ain't pretty but I just never really desire to have another face. I mean I might say I do once in a while, but that could be out of flattery. What I really do desire is, a body like After School's Jung Ah. Or UEE's. :9

- I like basa basi! I think that is still a really important part in our culture, you gotta suck up to the elders! But with people my age, I just don't see why I should, but I still do sometimes anyway. It has become a habit. That's why most people I just met see me come off as someone who is difficult to approach to, but really, it was just a habit I can't seem to shake off. Kinda pretentious you may say, especially if you'd gotten to know me. Come on young peeps, be courteous and pretentious once in a while..it's fun you know hahaha.

- Oh, and did I mention Kdrama is also my guilty pleasure?

- Moustache is a really sensitive accesory to men. It can be disastrous, but it can be gorgeous too. Hello Kim Nam Gil and Eric Dane :)

- Lee Seung Gi. I'm just not feeling him. Yet. Maybe. DK.

- What is it with Kdramas that all the girls seems like programmed to choose a bad guy over an extremely nice guy? It'd be refreshing to see the opposite once in a while, like in Hello Schoolgirl :)

No comments: