Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Sekip"

Okay I'm sure we all have had our fair share of "skip", or as I would like to pronunciate it, "sekip" moments. Well yesterday was mine.
The day went on well, with English UAS and all, and afterwards I hang out as usual at Takoru FISIP. I don't really effing know what Takoru stands for, but if I'm not mistaken, Taman Korea Baru? What a name for a campus food hall. Well tapi itu juga kalo ga salah sih. Yah persetan lah dengan itu. The night before my friend borrowed my laptop to burn a cd for her 5th year anniv with her bf. Must have been hell of a commitment, eh?
So in the morning I asked her to bring the laptop along and to lighten up her load she could just leave it in her car, and after class I will take it. It turned out she took off right away after exam with her bf, who came straight from Bandung, to celebrate. Poop. She called me 3 times but I didn't answer cause my phone was on silent. Well..anyhos..she gave it to my other friend instead..this other friend gave it to me...and we hung out at Takoru.
After lunch at Takoru, we go back to our campus, had a drama session, and I just realized that I didn't have my laptop with me after an hour and a half or so.
Truth is I didn't feel a thing. I mean, yes I was shocked, but not as much as I was amused. How can I be so mothereffingfather schtupid??! I don't really remember where I left it, my friend told me to trace it back down to Takoru. So I went back to Takoru with this my other friend, and yeah, the laptop was still there. Exactly where I left it, on the chair. And the girl who sat across to the table where I left it said, "Oh jadi ini..", like I was so effing guilty whatsoever. Well, I DID guilty. Haha. To myself.
After that I went back to FIB, and treat my other friend for a drink.
And like that was not enough, I was still stupid enough, to put myself out into the torrential pourdown earlier in Depok, to walk to the bus shelter. I was "sekip" enough to let Dian forced me to do so. If I had followed my instinct and just wait for the bus at 6 pm, I wouldn't have to spent an approximately an hour with clothes wet sitting on that Deborah refrigerator/ice-truck/bus.
Well, let's just call it a day. At least I get to arrived home safe. And my lovey-dovey Kimmy is still with me. Don't get me wrong. Kimmy is my laptop. Haha. Godspeed.

No comments: