Saturday, September 26, 2009

True Blood


True Blood. You know what? I LOOVE IT. You say "Ackh just another vampire-tastic bull. Let's see if Bill fckin Compton can beat Edward stupid colon". I say "Yeaaassss! Bring it oooooonnn HBO." Hahaha. Yeah, it really is like Twilight for adults. And when I say for adults, I mean really for adults. I shouldn't even be watching it with my age and all. Not to mention my innocent face ;). Explicit visuals and the usual cursing slurs (Dang whatever happen to the world of television, first Dexter, now this? Or maybe it just I that was too naive?) are probably two of other things that keep this series the way it is.

So basically the setting is in Lousiana, and it is the time where the vampires have come out of the closet. Demanding for their civil rights and equality as citizens of the world. Question is, why do they finally decide to expose themselves after thousands, hundreds thousand years of concealment and discretion? The answer is True Blood. The Japanese apparently have developed synthetic blood (called True Blood, available in A-, O-, and other blood types, you name it) so it makes it possible for the vamps to stop feeding on human blood. This is just too cool. Hahaha.
And not to mention the sex scenes. Just see it for yourself and you'll see why I said it's for adults. Don't watch it with your elders or minors. It'd be so aaawwwwkkkwaaaard.

There's this scene, you know the scene where Bill and Sookie first met at The Merlotte's? It is sooooo worth the Emmy. It's even more chemical than Edward and Bella's first biology class. Hahaha.

Ok, so who's the Romeo and Juliet, Edward and Bella, Bonnie and Clyde, Rangga and Cinta, in this another vamptasia hit, huh? The couple, without whom, the series would be boring. The couple who is the life of the series. Let's welcome Bill Compton and Sookie Stackhouse.

Well, I gotta say this isn't the first tv series which female lead character I hate so much, I wish I could get in the series and dunk em head in cold water reaaaal hard, because the first was Grey's Anatomy.

Wassup with this Sookie btch anyway. So Bill practically said he loved her and would do anything to be with her, she drove away. Bill drove away too, she comes purring back in. Bill went to the vamp magister court for killing a vampire in the DEFENSE OF SOOKIE, she messed around and go bitchin with Sam. When Bill found out Sam and Sook are hookin up in Sook's livin room, Bill took Sam down, and she went on and FCKIN CRASHED A VASE ON BILL'S HEAD. And then she even made a rasionalization on what she did with Sam and threw Bill outta the house. And then she's back on again with Bill after Bill tried to save her life, in the process of which, he went out in the daylight and that ain't no good for a vamp. Dang bitch, that ain't right.

I know Sookie is like the main character here and all, but please please please, make her go away, or at least make her grow a brain cell. And that bitter girl Tara. Don't you just wanna shove a brick in her mouth and suck it up to her? I've never seen a woman that bitter unless she's wearing a hairnet, and sorting out seafish in the market. We all like bitter, like Cristina Yang's bitter bitter, or Debra Morgan's bitter bitter, but this one's just straight ass annoying.

That Jason Stackhouse. He's plain ass stupid that's what he is. And I don't know why I just don't find him hot. He always mess up things and I can see him turnin his back on his sister in the future. But you can't help but to like him. He's innocent stupid and that's what makes him funny.
In the future I hope there will be less of Sookie's Barbieness and more hot guys comin along. Hahaha. Enjoy True Blood. Godspeed.

No comments: