Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm not moving

I just updated my playlist and added Julia Perez' Belah Duren. Haha. Lovely :)
Yesterday probably was the happiest day I could get in this week. Hung out with 4 大便s, got a chance to drove Tania's Yaris (haha I know you weren't approved, thx anyway ;P), and almost fell off P16. But overall it was a great day. I was just being happy, and suddenly I saw his shoutout. He's in pain. I don't know why but I want to know. Whether it's because his girlfriend or whatever, I don't care, I just want him to tell me, like he used to do. And I will try my best to cheer him up and wipe the pain away. I suddenly realised how much I missed talking to him. He was never boring. I know with all his flaws and all, taking me for granted and all, he is still as hateable as ever, but still, I miss you, friend ♥ (*sigh..* just realised how pathetic I am for not being able to let go).

Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me, and your
heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be. Thinkin maybe you'll come back into the place that we meet and you'll see ME WAITING FOR YOU on the corner of the street..
-The Man Who Can't Be Moved-

2 comments:

sheila said...

now i know who u meant by 'bestfriend' in your shoutout.. hakhak

Bernardine Stefani said...

hahahahah basi lo 大便