Friday, April 3, 2009

Rawrrr!

Heyho..Yesterday, got nothing to do, so I went to Randu's, and did nothing (again). After 1 hour of me reading The Devil Loves Cinnamon (which was often interrupted by Randu, commenting on tv programs and I gotta respond so she would just shut up but in fact she didn't hahaha) and Randu switching on tv channels, we decided to buy Slumdog Millionaire. Yoohoo! Right decision everybody! Hahaha.

Well I used to watch a lot of dvds in a short period, but since I've moved to a boarding house, I can't do that too often anymore. The last time I watched dvds, they were "Stepbrothers" and "This Is England". So Slumdog Millionaire was a refresher in the middle of mid-term test week.
The movie was directed by Danny Boyle and won 8 Oscars, 8, everyone, including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Adapted Screenplay (oh it was adapted from the book "Q&A" by Vikas Swarup), Best Film Editing, Best Sound Mixing, Best Cinematography, Best Original Score, and Best Original Song. And it also won a lots of other awards. You can google it. Haha.

So other than the amazing story and twist the movie offered, something else caught my eye..It's....DEV PATEL! Hahaha.Ooouw..hellooooww boooyy. Look at the hair, look at the eyes, look at the tall slender body (well you can't really see it here but he's tall. slender. yummy). Don't you just wanna eat him? Hahaha. Hmmm..maybe you don't think he's that tantalizing, but for those who haven't watched Slumdog, you should watch it first then I bet you'd change your mind. For those who have and still can't see what I see, well...just 死!! Hahaha. Godspeed.

1 comment:

tronx patel said...

kwkwkwkwk
dia itu sepupu gue lohh haha