Sunday, March 29, 2009

Confessions of a Eataholic

I watched shopaholic yesterday! With my bestie Beby. And we got a "little" carried away. Hmm.
The movie was unexpectedly good, funny, and I think Isla Fisher makes a good Rebecca Bloomwood. All innocent, cute, yet mentally disturbed Rebecca. Haha.
The wardrobe was a little too fashionista, like I read in Idya's blog, she was actually not that fashionable in the book. She's not that branded. It striked me in the first scene, when she wore all matching pink outfit and posing off the Manhattan street lookin like the next Legally Blonde. Haha. Cute! But a little bit overrated. But then again, hey, it's a movie about a SHOPAHOLIC. People are expecting a fashion show off, a Sex & The City sequel. People are expecting something visually entertaining, I did too. Haha.

After watching almost 2 hours of Rebecca Bloomwood shopping, shopping, and shopping again...well..who would not get a little bit too carried away?

I spent A LOT on food yesterday. Well, for my standards, that was a lot. Usually I have self control, my friend too. But it was that movie that made us do that. Yeah! That's it! The movie made us do that! Pfftt..Self, I apologize ON BEHALF of the MOVIE (yea, who absolutely the devil in disguise) for making you ate that much food yesterday, and made you spend your one week's allowance on delicious-and-blissful-yet-evil food, while you could use 'em to survive in campus. I apologize.

Love, Me.

3 comments:

[rei] said...

hann,,,cara bikin link di posting gimana sih???
kok gue ga pernah bisa yah?

Bernardine Stefani said...

aduh kasian sekali ini anak..
caranya block tulisan yang mo kau jadikan link, terus ada pilihannya tuh di sebelah font dan warna2 fontnya gt, link. voila. hehe

[rei] said...

gue ga bisa hann...ga pernah berhasil...selalu eror...
emang nihh...
gue anak kasian!