Saturday, March 7, 2009

Image Play

I read some of my friend's posts..and apparently...I'm tagged! Yay! Haha

My nickname:

FYI, it was really hard to find the image of my nick. Wonder why. It's a pretty name. Haha. O yea, and I found another one.

Jiayou Hanny Kandou. Wonder if you've succeed.

My...:


My favourite food:

Yay..the more the better!

My favourite drink:

In all flavour available. My favourites are banana and strawberry.

My favourite thing:

My black Dell Inspiron 1420. My mom would bought it on one condition: I get accepted at UI. And.. I did! Yay.

My guilty pleasure:

I know watching these making me unrealistic and all fluffy. But I really love Asian dramas! They're entertaining and fun you know! Haha. These 3 are my favourite.

My favourite book:

Quite a paradoks, eh? Not really. Inspiring to the max.

Cities I'd love to visit:


Rome and Prague. See you there in 10 years.

And last but not least...My whatever-it-is-you-wanna-call-him:

Like him since...I can remember!

Done. Tagged, you're it!

No comments: