Friday, March 13, 2009

On The Way Home

Watching other people always is an interesting activity for me. Whether it's in campus cafetaria, metropolitan malls in Jakarta, or wherever it is, I never feel bored sit by hours watching people doin their thing. Same thing when I'm on my way home to Jakarta every weekend on Deborah Depok-X Deres bus (yea..'X' is for 'Kali' you know...haha). The trip never been short. One hour minimum.

This evening, on my usual weekend way home..the bus was so packed, people could barely move their thumb. Okay too much, but yea it was so crowded down there, I had to sit on the most inconvenient seat on Deborah, the back seat. Sitting on the back, made me more aware of the bus's environment more than I ever had before..It's nice to see the same thing you see every weekend from a different side of view.

I'm going to start randomizing now. Well, sitting on the back, made me think of a lot of random things...such as (here we go)

- Why do people who doesn't speak English fluently or whatever language there is, use English or whatever language there is to write something on their whatever thingy that is, that can be seen publicly, so that people who speak it fluently will notice so quickly that they write it wrong? Damdamdam. One word, smartass. Or maybe let's put it in another word in Bahasa, ALAY. Haha. Yea I'm that arrogant, sorry.

- Why do people, who even cry when they lost like say, you know just say, their prepaid train card, planning to do such things as arisan at pacific place and other metropolitan mall or saving money to buy new fashion goodies, and even announce it worldwide on their social network account? Damdamdam. One word: Hedonist. Yea I'm that skeptic, sorry.

- Citra is a closet Srimulat fan! Go Citra! Come out come out wherever you are.

- Why can't I stop singing Ran' "Tunjukkan Cintamu"? Tunjukkanlah rasa cintamu..coba buat mereka tahuuu..

- Can I keep doing good while I'm doing money? Damn Robohnya Surau Kami.

- Amazing how people who give up their seats on public transports for others can make me horny. Haha.

- I surely am not beautiful, but I surely am attracted. Go ahead, puke.

- I don't want braces, I NEED braces.

- Will I ever caught his eye? Not for one second, but forever. Haha. Yay, hear another puke there.

- Why does it take one minute to believe that Demons exist, but it takes forever to believe that God exists? The same concept as "Why do people hates evil more than they love good?"

Yea just being totally random. Godspeed.

No comments: