Saturday, June 13, 2009

Natalie, 我的双胞胎

I really heart Natalie Portman. I think she's an unique person. She's smart (she went to Harvard for God's sake), she speaks 5 languages fluently (or was it 7? dayum girl), she's effing talented, and she's beautiful. All the explanations above sound cliche, of course. Banyak lah kan ya sekarang cewek-cewek yang cantik..pintar..berbakat...dan lain-lain, you name it. But cmon, she is living the Hollywood life, for momma's sake. Berapa banyak sih aktris-aktris cantik yang bisa bener-bener bersinar dan tetap bertahan di bawah sinar lampu Hollywood, dan menjadi orang yang memiliki kepribadian dan intelektualitas pada waktu yang bersamaan? Pemikirannya pun juga sangat original. Film-film yang dia bintangin bukan film-film kentang. My Blueberry Nights, Closer, V for Vendetta (my favourite!) Garden State, The Other Boleyn Girl (my second favourite!). Keunikannya pun bisa dilihat dari pilihan-pilihan cowoknya yang menurut gue sih, ga biasa.
Gue bukan tipe orang yang menggilai seleb sedemikian rupa sampai tahu tanggal lahirnya atau warna favoritnya dan sebagainya, tapi I really adore Natalie Portman. Jarang sekali ada aktris yang keren dan unik seperti dia. Waktu itu di TV, ada iklan Project Runway season 3 dan ada si Natalie yang klipnya dimasukin ke iklan itu. Dia lagi ngomong "You're my favourite show", aw aw aw keliatan "manusia" banget! Bukan maksud gue dia selalu terlihat seperti iblis atau binatang, bukan, tapi ya lucu aja. Keliatan imuuuuuuuuuuttt gitu (oke, gue mulai terdengar seperti lesbian).
So if you're looking for someone to idolize right now, make the right choice, pick NATALIE PORTMAN, calon kita nomor 5 dari Sumatera Utara! (another desperate attempt to joke)
Jangan sampai salah pilih. Hahaha.

"Going to a party, for me, is as much a learning experience as, you know, sitting in a lecture."

"I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful."

"I remember how to be a person by being around them."

"I speak fluent Hebrew and even dream in Hebrew when we visit there, once or twice a year."

"I think school is so much harder than real life. People are so much more accepting when they are adults."

"I'm always on the phone because I'm usually not with the people I want to be with."

"If you're an actress or a musician, everyone thinks you're hot."

"Ninety per cent of how you learn is watching great people. When you are surrounded by good actors it lifts your performance."

"Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women."

"When a guy tells me I'm cute, it's not something desirable. Cute is more like what you want your pet to be."

2 comments:

Yansen said...

wokey..gotta say this, blueberry nights..aww cmon girl..hehe
that movie IS definitely film kentangan..well it aint that bad,,but it's definitely missing its point..or am I?Idk, honestly..hehe
n u know..it's odd how JUDE LAW always got involved in THAT KIND of movie..
eniwei,,gotta agree with the V for Vendetta..it aint half bad..not at all..hehe

Bernardine Stefani said...

well..dear mr yansen..its definitely not film kentangan...the movie was just tryin to get out of the box...and if youve watched other kar wai's works, he definitely has his own style in directing. one thing that was a lil bit disturbing, there are too many slow motions in that movie. but gotta admit, natalie left her own marks in that movie, dont you think? hehe
and about JUDE LAW...well it depends what do you mean by "THAT KIND" of movie...
i cried when i watched v for vendetta. its just that sense of revolution in the movie that woke up the patriot in me. hahaha disgusted enough?