Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holiday Update

Okay...so here's a quick update on my life... (look at me, talkin like there is anybody who would read this except for sheila, and some random strangers who google up Hanny Wu)

Since I can't get any decent job to make my 3 months holiday worthwhile, I decided to take my language skill to the next level: Offering translation service to desperate college students. Yeah they (actually there's only been 2 persons so far hahaha) would send their assignments via email to me, and I will reply with the translation. I charge them Rp.40/word. Do you think that's too much? I don't pretty effing care actually. All I care about is money money money money..MONEY!! (Ikutin lagu The Apprentice). So far, I have received Rp50000 for my "grandeur" work.

I really don't feel like doing anything this first week of holiday. I just would like to bunk up on my bed, surfing around the cyber world, and not take a bath. Seriously, I would only take a bath if someone's coming over.

I'm going through a diet program, which I hope will finally work. Please God, I beg you, buat aku cantik (nyolong kalimat Randu). Alasan gue berdiet kali ini sih cuma satu, kawinan abang gue bulan Agustus nanti. Puhliss, if there were no weddings at all from the beginning, I would spend this holiday eating pork ribs everyday (Gue mau kasitau bahwa ini cuma lelucon, just in case ga ada yang sadar. Geez who would eat pork ribs EVERYDAY.....? me).

I am in love..again. No, no, not love, it is more like an old crush and it's coming back all over again to haunt me. It feels good. I hope it will lasts. Not like the one before. I don't desire a compliicated past. I want a love that lasts. Ok han, cukup, sebelum gue kena masalah copyright lebih baik gue berhenti mengquote lagu di sini.

Manohara is back to Indonesia!!!!! I can't believe God was generous enough to create such a beautiful living creature, dan juga cukup tega untuk menciptakan makhluk lain yang beda 180 derajat dari Manohara secara fisik. (no, not me *me*)
And I swear, I CRIED watching her interview on SCTV news. Fuck. What kind of person is that Sultan of Klantan?? Manohara sepertinya bukan orang yang pecicilan, dan gue gatau ini , mungkin dia terpaksa menjadi dewasa karena keadaan. If it were me, who has gone through such traumatic events, and I were asked by the media, what was my message to my abusive husband, I wouldn't say "I'm asking you to not ever do this again, please please please don't find another victim. I don't want anybody out there experienced what I have gone through."
If it were me, I would say, "FUCK YOU! Let's meet on the fucking court and I will fuucking tear you uuupp!!! Oh yeas I wouuullldd! You are sooooooo deeeaaaaddd Fuckry!"
Okay. Mungkin itu sebabnya kenapa bukan gue yang dinikahi si Tengku Muhammad "Laknat" Fakhry?

So as a fellow student, I would like to say happy (and useful) holiday to all of you. Let's make something out of this holiday. Instead of just being a rotten couch potato, you can find a job for this holiday. And maybe if you have find some, inform me, 'kay? Peace, love, and 9403L.

No comments: