Friday, June 19, 2009

I can't help but go with the Wave yeeeaaahh

I've been listening to Korean songs, for hella lot. I put it on when I'm online, minutes before falling asleep, youtube their videos (and so cheesily tryin to memorize the moves), I even set Wonder Girls' - So Hot as my ringtone. At first it was all because one cheesy girly video a friend of mine posted on facebook, Gee by Girl's Generation (So Nyuh Shi Dae/SNSD/SoShi <--- See, I even know all their acronyms). So I started to google them...youtube them...and the next thing I know I'm listening to all these Korean songs from other groups as well like there's no tomorrow.
Menurut gue, gue bisa suka banget karena gue ga ngerti bahasanya, jadi dengerinnya ga pernah bosen. And I don't know why but I think although there are people saying these groups are trying to copy the westerners, they seem totally fresh and original to me. They got catchy tunes..catchy lyrics..(I wish I understand what they are all saying, but still, sounds funny and catchy to me, these Korean words)..catchy moves...and all the boys are totally good looking to me ;9
So, let me introduce you, the people who are mainly on my playlist right now. Enjoy.
BIG BANG! Total eye candy. My fav: Taeyang
Super Junior. I don't know much about this one. There are 13 of them and I can't differentiate who's who. All I know is they have one catchy song, "Sorry Sorry" and elder staff from Korean airline made a parody of their Sorry Sorry MV. Funny parody, youtube it.
2PM. And they got this other group called "2AM". So when 2AM and 2PM perform together they call it "One Day." How cute is that aight?? I watched their show, I don't know the title of the show. It was one episode where each member got to pick their favorite SNSD member. Cute!
My fav: Wooyoung
Wonder Girls. Under the same management with 2PM, JYPEntertainment. Catchy tunes. No fav.
Girl's Generation. I don't really like their songs, just this one song "Gee" that I really can't get out of my head. They have antis, who called them "The Plastic Generation." Some people criticise them for being over the top cute. For me, it's totally legit, they're pretty and smart. My fav: Sooyoung.

Last but not least, 2NE1!! They're so cool, I almost regret taking the China major. Really, one of a kind. No fav here, they're all my favourites.

I could have linked all their sites and videos on youtube..cause I have, like, favorited all their videos there on my account... <---LOOOSEEERRR

But I will leave the fun to you, and let you search them for yourselves. It'll be like digging for treasures. Haha. Peace out.

No comments: